Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year & all the best for 2013 from Retro Man Blog!


I'd just like to wish all the Retro Man Blog readers a Happy New Year and best wishes for 2013! I have certainly been overwhelmed by the fantastic response to the Blog, especially as this all just started out as a little hobby to share some of my music photos. I had no idea it would expand into Podcasts and Gig Promotions too, and I have not only had the real privilege to meet and work with some of my favourite musicians but I have also met a good number of inspiring new bands, artists, photographers, fellow-Bloggers, DJ's and extremely kind and helpful people along the way. So, as well as sending out a New Year message, I would also really like to take this opportunity to say a huge "Thank You" to the Retro Man Blog and Retrosonic Podcast team - Photographer Paul Slattery, Adam Donovan and Mayumi - and to all of the contributors and bands and of course all of you that have checked out and supported the Blog. I hope 2013 brings us even more great Rock & Roll....! Cheers! Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment